It only took me a few months to convince myself, but I finally took last month and tackled this bathroom makeover! I had plans to do a simple makeover and then I kept coming up with DIY projects that I wanted to include and that growing list combined with the fact that I would have to paint the walls (which I hateee) had me avoiding this makeover to way too long.
But here we are! It’s done! (Basically… I was including a few medicine cabinet makeover ideas that aren’t quite done yet but you can’t tell what’s behind those mirrors for the shoot.. so it’s done enough!) And all of the changes cost me right around $100 – including the DIYs – which is a major win in my book! Scroll down for a video of the makeover and keep scrolling for all of the before and after photos!
You can watch the video of the makeover process below!
Here are a few updates that I did:
- Removed all existing fixtures
- Patched holes
- Painted walls
- Replaced hardware
- Painted medicine cabinet
- Replace old plastic light cover
- Scrubbed floors and vanity with magic eraser
- DIY wood & leather wall shelf with towel storage
- DIY towel rack (tutorial coming soon)
- DIY toilet paper holder (tutorial coming soon)
- DIY towel ring (updated tutorial coming soon) or you can buy one here
- Added basket wall