We’ve been enjoying some delicious cheese from Sartori that they’ve sent us, and Caitlin & I thought it’d be fun to make up a simple cheese board for Valentine’s Day.
Some of our favorite things to include on a cheese platter are:
- a mix of hard and soft cheese (we like brie and goat cheese for soft cheese – use a cookie cutter to cut hearts from brie cheese rounds)
- fruit – go with reds for Valentine’s Day: strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate, red grapes
- cured meats – like Prosciutto or Sopressa
- a mix of carbs – toasted bread slices, crackers and crunchy breads sticks
- marinated artichoke hearts
- chocolate truffles
And we found some non alcoholic sparkling rosé at Aldi’s to go along with our cheese! Whether you’re going to be celebrating with your favorite gal pals, the love of your life or a night at home with your family, you can’t go wrong with a cheese platter! See the video below for how we put together our board – and you can follow along on YouTube to see all our videos!
cheese care of Sartori Cheese