What you’ll need:
– Leather, vinyl, or suede – or whatever sturdy fabric you have on hand.
– Paper – I used sketchbook paper.
– Sewing machine.
– Assorted leather/suede cord, feathers, beads, etc.
What to do:
– Cut leather [or fabric of choice] into desired size.
– Cut paper about 1/8″ around smaller than the size of the cover leaving 2 inches extra cover on right side for the flap.
– Use sewing machine to sew down the middle of the paper and through the cover. i also sewed the edges of the suede to prevent fraying.
– Wrap with leather cord and whatever else you want to adorn your little book!