Here’s what you do:
– Go to a thrift store and buy a sheer kimono style robe of your choosing – there are always loads of them.
– Buy some brush fringe – you can usually find it in the home decor section. I bought mine at Joann’s.
– Chop your robe to whatever your desired length is.
– Fold 1/2 inch around where you cut and iron. Repeat again. [to prevent from fraying.]
– Pin the fringe on top of the ironed fold.
– Sew in place.
I also chose to alter my sleeves because the fit wasn’t right.
And there you go!